|Location||Burton upon Trent||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£8 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The ideal candidate will:
• Be comfortable using computers
• Be competent with MS packages
• Have a keen eye for detail
• Be of graduate level
• Be available immediately
Duties of the role will include:
• Resolving duplications
• Comparing data on two systems
• Following administrative tasks to transfer data from one system to another,
• Depending on workload they may be asked to respond to some customer enquiries by email
This contract will initially work on a four week temporary basis, however for the right candidate will offer the opportunity of a fixed term contact.
Hours of the role will work 9AM-5PM, Monday to Friday, with an hour for lunch and will offer a rewarding salary of between £16,000-£17,000 PA.
If you would like to hear more about the role or to apply, please do not hesitate to apply online or alternatively send a copy of your CV to Olivia.email@example.com