This is an ongoing temp role to start ASAP and will pay circa £12.00 per hour.
The main purpose of the Administrator will be to provide general administrative/PA support to internal and external stakeholders. Duties include:
- Act as the organisation's first point of call for telephone enquiries, guests to the office; email enquiries and internal staff queries.
- To organise, prepare and minute Board and staff meetings and other meetings where appropriate
- Diary and travel coordination
- Updating information and producing reports using internal organisational databases
- Administrative support for the HR functions of the organisation.
- Provide administrative support for events and communications.
- Support the Office Manager and support services with elements of IT support, facilities, and health and safety (including Fire Marshal responsibilities) requirements.
- Manage the day to day office tasks, including: outgoing/incoming post and deliveries; general email enquiries; administering petty cash; maintaining adequate levels of stationery/office/kitchen supplies.
- Provide administrative support for all departments from workshop logistics to project support.
- Proven experience of working in an administrative and or PA role in a busy office including taking minutes, arranging meetings, coordinating diaries and travel
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills at all levels and with a variety of people, on the telephone, through face-to-face contact and in written correspondence.
- Discretion: understands the importance of handling confidential information with diligence.
- Comfortable and confident working in a digital office with current experience of using Microsoft packages.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Organised - able to plan and prioritise work to ensure that all activities are completed within the required time scales.