This is a temporary role starting ASAP and will pay £10.00 per hour.
The main focus of the Administrator will be to assist with the administration of the department. Duties include:
- Assist with the general day to day administration of the department
- Assist with administrative and event arrangements associated with the department
- Organise a range of events and meetings, involving internal and external contacts
- Maintaining the database of internal/external contacts
- Assisting with research on potential employers
- Liaising with students and employers on work experience placement
- Checking documents and compliance
- Experience of team-working in a busy office environment meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Good level of IT skills, including Microsoft office
- Good understanding of data handling and analysis
- Experience of working in higher and/or further education.
- Experience of working in a customer focussed environment
- Strong administrative and IT skills
- Good communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- A confident telephone manner (possibly from a sales background).
- Experience of liaising with employers