|Job Title:||Architectural Technician|
|Salary:||£23000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Pension + Bonus + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Curtis Hunter|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2017 16:36|
As the Architectural Technician, you will find yourself working in a practice that regularly provides incentives for their staff. This includes Summer BBQ’s on a Friday, Old school classic sports days and a day off work to be taken to Alton Towers!
This practice work's with regional and national developers and has also started a new heritage and design-build department. This position is due to a solid increase of new projects that have come into the business.
On offer is the choice of a flexible working hour's during the day between 8 AM and 6 PM and to be working on the latest CAD and SAP systems. This practice heavily invests in their staff including tailored training programs and clear career progression routes.
The successful candidate would be working on a wide range of residential and retirement care projects.
The Role: Architectural Technician
• Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
• Production of housing and retirement care layouts
• Preparation of building regulation packages
• Utilising latest 3D software and 3d visualisations
• Assisting Senior staff with ongoing projects
The Candidate: Architectural Technician
• Proficient with AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Photoshop
• Strong Technical drawing ability’s and written communication skills
• Be motivated and proactive and able to take the initiative
• Having a relevant qualification in Architecture or Construction related would be favourable for this position although other paths will also be considered
Please contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment for more details on 07495 896044 / email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£20000 - £30000 per annum
£24000 - £32000 per annum
Senior Architectural Technician
£26000 - £33000 per annum
Junior Architectural Technician
£16000 - £20000 per annum