An Assistant Pub Manager is required for a large, popular holiday resort in Bognor Regis. You will be supporting the Pub Manager to ensure exceptional guest experience is delivered and lead the team towards excellence. The successful candidate will be passionate about hospitality and will work varied hours to include evenings and weekends.
Assistant Pub Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead a team providing support, coaching and training
- Oversee and achieve financial budgets
- Regularly review guest feedback and implement changes where needed
- Be responsible for the security of stock, cellars, storerooms, department keys and money
- Ensure adherence to food health and safety regulations
- Schedule shifts and manage the performance of the team
- Undertake stocktaking at the end of each period and raise necessary paperwork
- Carry out recruitment in line with company/department profile
Assistant Pub Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience in a busy branded bar/food/restaurant environment
- Proven ability to manage a team
- Ability to organise and prioritise a demanding workload through hands-on management
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A salary of £20,000
- Excellent training programmes and career progression
- Discounts on site and across the group
- Pension scheme and other company benefits
ACT NOW - PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.