Somerset / Dorset Border
Are you an experienced Assistant Site Manager, from a residential housing background?
A niche Housing Builder is looking to appoint an experienced Assistant Site Manager on a permanent basis, for a development in West Dorset. Being a leader in their field and delivering Quality homes into the community this company are now looking to recruit further due to the start of a new site!
The role will a No:2 on site under the supervision of a Site Manager. You will be monitoring quality and delivery on the sections assigned. You will be responsible for dealing with trades and deliveries. You will be confident in your approach and able to build rapport quickly with trades and internal contacts.
Applicants must have:-
- Previous experience in an assistant or supervisory role
- A track record of working in the residential market
- Have high standards of Health & Safety
- Previous new build housing experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills and a solid career history
- Valid management site safety certificates
Position: Assistant Site Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 + Full Package + Company Benefits
Key Words: housing, new build, residential, house builder, developer, smsts, residential, house builder, house builder, house builder, house builder, housing, dorset, somerset, yeovil, poole, weymouth, dorchester, blandford, assistant site manager