The office is based in a short commute from Bristol. This practice work's with regional and national developers and has also started a new heritage and design-build department. This position is due to a solid increase of new projects that have come into the business.
The Role: Associate Director (Design)
- Manage and oversee planning applications
- Manage the planning and urban design work, master planning, development briefs and feasibility studies.
- Business development, introduce new clients and business to the company
- Oversee junior staff within the office
- Communicate and work with the different Directors of the business to make sure company objectives are hit
- Oversee the administration and manage records of time spent on each project
Salary: £43,000-£50,000 + Healthcare Package + Car Allowance/Company Car + Pension
As the Associate Director, you will find yourself working in a practice that regularly provides incentives for their staff. This includes Summer BBQ’s on a Friday, Old school classic sports days and a day off work to be taken to Alton Towers!
On offer is the choice of a flexible working hour's during the day between 8 AM and 6 PM. This practice heavily invests in their staff including tailored training programs and clear career progression routes.
For more information please contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment on 07495 firstname.lastname@example.org