As a CAD Operator you will be responsible for the provision of a CAD service for the site, including production and update of site drawings for buildings, site utility services, services plant and some operational R&D rigs during a new site project.
Monday to Friday - 09:00 to 17:00.
The client is flexible with start and finish times providing 7.5 to 8 hours are worked per day.
£15.00 per hour
Key Accountabilities (not limited to) as the CAD Operator:
- Maintain site database of CAD building and utility drawings for client.
- Migrate data and drawings on to data management system.
- Managing and plotting of drawings/site photo's using in house plotter equipment.
- Prepare and amend project drawings to meet client requests.
- Survey buildings and services and from such surveys construct detailed record drawings.
- Convert drawings to various file types.
- Research and provide information on appropriate products/services available in the market.
- AutoCAD Building Design Suite
- Meridian/Bluecielo Teamwork - client and configurator. Preferred but not essential.
- Plotter RIP software - preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Access - preferred but not essential.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Engineering back ground - preferred but not essential.
- The ability to read Mechanical/Electrical schematics/layout drawings with knowledge of symbols.
This role as a CAD Operator is primarily for a 6 month period with potential to be longer.
Due to the location of this CAD Operator role, own transport will be beneficial.
If you are interested in this role as a CAD Operator please submit an up to date CV and ensure contact details are included.