Chef/Cook - Education Site - £10 per hour
|Job Title:||Chef/Cook - Education Site - £10 per hour|
|Salary:||£10 per hour, Benefits: Term Tiem Only|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 11:10|
- 37.5 hours
- 40 weeks per year
- Mainly Monday to Friday
- £10 per hour
- Based in Englefield Green near Staines, Surrey
a prestigious contract catering company are looking for a Commis Chef for one of their Schools in Surrey, based near Englefield Green. The company offers amazing progression and the chance to work with fresh ingredients whilst maintaining a brilliant work/life balance. you’ll need to be a good all rounder who has a friendly personality and doesn’t mind helping with the cleaning of the kitchen.
You’ll work 37.5 hours per week, 40 weeks per year (3 months off), with virtually no evenings or weekends. The hourly rate is very high for a commis chef, and you’ll have 3 months off to make the yearly salary up. Pay is paid each month.
The company will DBS clear you if you are successful in the role.
Main duties and responsibilities Commis Chef (near Staines):
- Producing appetising dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Assist the Head Chef in the daily preparation of food
- Seasonal menus
- Clean down of the kitchen
- Possibility of helping serve food so you’ll need to be comfortable with working around children
What you need to be successful in the Commis Chef role (near Staines):
- Experience at commis Level, within a high standard environment OR college leaver
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Must live close by or have own transport
Rewards and Benefits of the Commis Chef role (near Staines):
- Work/Life balance
- £10.00 per hour based on 37.5 hours per week
- The chance to work in the most highly demanded catering sector
- Evenings off
To Apply - Simply click the ‘APPLY’ button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.