Open seven days a week this very popular Coffee Shop and Breakfast and Brunch Restaurant is serving fresh, quality food made daily on site using the freshest locally sourced ingredients.
General working hours for the Chef are 9-5PM with earlier shifts for breakfast shift as required and sharing the rotation of working weekends.
The ideal candidate would posses the following skills and attributes....
- Experience of working with fresh seasonal ingredients
- Understanding of Heath & Safety and Food Hygiene practices and paperwork
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A passion for food and producing the best for the customers
What’s in it for you…
- Great work/life balance – No Evening Work
- Up to £9.50 per hour plus tips
- Central Location
- Opportunity to develop within expanding business