The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- UK and cross-border tax advisory projects, working transparently with the tax partners.
- Managing compliance work on larger, clients requiring more bespoke advice.
- Developing business with clients and maximising the services provided.
- Providing support, mentoring and guidance to both junior and experienced staff within Corporate Taxation.
- Ensuring the Directors have visibility of your clients' best interests and enabling change where necessary.
Solid understanding and application of UKGAAP accounting fundamentals and applications is expected. Ideally the successful candidate will have completed their ACA, ACCA or CTA and be driven to progress into a leadership position.
This position will offer excellent client exposure and consistent progression for the successful candidate.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.