Hours of Work
Monday to Friday - 09:00am to 17:00pm
£14.39 per hour
Key Accountabilities as a Credit Controller:
- Collecting any money owed to the business within a timely manner, while working with customers to meet agreed targets.
- Deal with customer queries and internal queries.
- Analyse reports in order to rake any appropriate action necessary.
- Mitigate any risk to the company and take necessary escalation action as appropriate.
Person Specification for the role of a Credit Controller:
- You will need to be a strong and confident individual with a positive outlook.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective with decision making with a desire to succeed.
- A strong desire to assist and support others with confidence and creditability.
- Highly motivated and target driven both as an individual and team player.
Experience/Skills Required as a Credit Controller:
- It would be desirable for you to have a financial/credit control background however this is not essential.
- It is essential that you have a strong customer service background
- It would be desirable for you to hold appropriate credit related qualifications or to be working towards them.
- Good analytical skills and a background in administration would be beneficial.
This role as a credit controller is initially for a two month period. However, the client will consider professional, capable candidates with strong customer service skills and a sense of urgency.
There are multiple vacancies available to start at the end of October and beginning of November. All candidates will be required to attend a 30 minute interview.
If you are interested in this role as a Credit Controller please submit an up to date CV, ensuring that all contact details are included.