Team/Location: London - Facilities Management
Job Level: Salary (£21,697 - £28,000)
Reporting to the General Manager, the Customer Connection Executive is responsible for all customer connections/touch points in the building. This client does not draw a distinction between internal and external customers so this role is truly service-first and a customer centric, will-do attitude is essential for success as is creating a connection with customers and suppliers and building strong relationships across the business.
The primary role of the Customer Connection Executive is to maximise customer satisfaction through careful management of the touch points. Under the direction of the General Manager they have responsibility for the success of Companies training centre, shop window and global headquarters. This excellent company are looking for someone to provide a world class concierge service, with discretion at all levels.
Ideal candidate will:
Understand every aspect of world class service and have a passion for delivering exceptional standardsDeliver unique experiences, personalised to every customer.
Understand the importance of a service-first attitude in all aspects of their role.
Deliver high service standards to all visitors and customers.
Provide a consistent and intuitive approach.
Be driven and possess excellent problem solving abilities.
Present themselves in a highly professional way at all times.
Be a passionate ambassador of the HF brand.
Be a team player, collaborating with the wider team on tasks and projects.
Operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.
Be an excellent communicator and relationship builder.
Knowledge & Skills
Proven office management experience.
Extensive experience of supporting teams.
Experience of managing budgets and vendor contracts.
Experience in managing expectations at the highest level.
Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to customise the message to the audience (customer, team member, and other stakeholders).
Display energy, passion and drive to ensure top quality service.
Be meticulously organised.
Have an understanding of the importance of a digital presence both physically in the building and online.
- Greet guests, delegates and staff daily with enthusiasm.
- Respond with urgency to the CEO and Director's requests.
- Support the team re preperation meetings and client visits.
- Run a diary of when and which clients are in the building and communicate out as appropriate.
- Organise rooms and lunches for client meetings.
- Regularly check and ensure that all of the equipment is working on the 4th floor including the printer and Genee TV, in particular prior to client meetings.
- Work with Graphic Designers to ensure that a bespoke welcome page is on the Genee Board for when clients come in.
- Be focused on keeping everything in order and de-cluttered, with every storage space being meticulously organised, including keeping the client deck fresh with new materials.
- Lead on Health & Safety for the 4th floor.
- Work with the Quality and Environmental Manager, acting as a lead on Quality and Environmental policies and accreditation requirements.
- Support with organising special events and special requirements for clients.
- Ensure that all drinks and fridges are stocked ready for clients and order new stock when needed.
- Communicate and liaise with the General Manager about updates to the various departments including anything that needs to be fixed with urgency. Also, supporting with office renovations and updates.
- Organise and order stationery for the departments and training centre.
- Keep an up to date diary and lead on organising the schedule for the whole building
- Support with on-boarding new members of staff to the HF way.
- Support the 4th floor team with uploading and organising content.
- Keep all diary boards up to date liaising with the Head of Production.
Excellent working conditions
You must have First Class /Front Line Communication/Reception skills who wants to be the Face of the Company