- Liaising with customers both within the UK and internationally
- Sales order processing and administration
- Creating production orders and progressing, customer despatches including export documentation
- Quotations, handling of customer enquiries and new sales opportunities by telephone and email
- General office duties including filing, data entry and maintaining customer records
- Experience of sales order administration
- Effective and accurate administrator, methodical with excellent attention to detail
- A team player
- A desire to exceed customer expectations
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return we offer a competitive salary of £17,000 - £19,000 dependent upon experience and 25 days holiday.
Hours of work are 8.30am - 5.00pm.