Salary: £17,500 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Are you a passionate, driven customer service adviser who is looking to make a difference while kick-starting there career in a supportive company, who is known for enhancing abilities through a proven training programme? Do you require a company that offers flexible working hours? Then look no further to gain the power to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
You have an opportunity to make an impact by helping customers and providing solutions, your exceptional listening skills will enable you to find the root of any issue’s and provide customer care from the first contact in a friendly and efficient way. Regardless of where your experience has come from, your solution focused mind and clear communication skills will make this role a success. So don’t hesitate get in contact with the team today!
- Be able to build relationships to resolve issues.
- Enjoy working in a target driven environment.
- Customer focused with a genuine desire to deliver outstanding service.
- Have a keen eye for detail both written & verbal.
- Confident IT skills.
- 33 Days holiday (Including 8 bank holidays)
- Excellent internal career progression opportunities
- On-site Gym
- On-site barrister styled coffee shop
- Discounts at 100’s of high street stores