This is a great opportunity for students looking to earn extra cash leading up to Christmas! This is your chance to work with Marks and Spencer, one of the nation’s favourite retailers.
We are recruiting Customer Service Advisors to work with a friendly, sociable, young team of customers service pros.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below
- Subsidised canteen
- Free bus service
- Free parking
- Chill out areas with games consoles & TVs
You will be able to deliver a high standard of customer service to every customer because being helpful and putting people at ease is your strength. Your excellent communication skills and your positive attitude keeps you and your customers happy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customers enquiries over the phone and taking their shopping orders
- Managing and resolving customer complaints
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Processing orders, tracking deliveries, handling billing enquires
- Identifying, escalating priority issues, routing calls appropriately
- Documenting all call information and completing call logs accurately and timely
There is a wide range of day and evening shifts available throughout the week, working any 5 days out of 7 and every other weekend.
- Days: variable shifts between 8am - 10pm
- Weekends: variable shifts between 8am - 10pm
You will be working with an organisation that has a passion for excellence, a flexible approach in all that they do and that collaborates with one another to put customers first. You will feel part of the team as this client listens and involves all of their people.