If you’re looking to add a leading retail brand to your CV, this is the role for you!
We are recruiting Customer Service Advisors to work in a young, friendly and sociable team of customer service experts.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below
- Subsidised canteen
- Free bus service
- Free parking
- Chill out areas with games consoles & TVs
You will be able to deliver exceptional customer service because being helpful and polite comes easy to you, and customer satisfaction is your super power.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Dealing with customers enquiries over the phone and taking their shopping orders
- Managing and resolving customer complaints
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Processing orders, tracking deliveries, handling billing enquires
- Identifying, escalating priority issues, routing calls appropriately
- Documenting all call information and completing call logs accurately and timely
There is a wide range of evening shifts available throughout the week, so something to suit everyone.
- Afternoon/Evenings: 11am – 8pm, 1pm – 10pm
- Weekends: variable shifts between 8am - 10pm
You will be working with an organisation that has a passion for excellence, a flexible approach in all that they do and that collaborates with one another to put customers first. You will feel part of the team as this client listens and involves all of their people.