Location: Northampton, NN4 8QS
Salary: 16.500- 17.000K per annum
Are you an organised, problem solving customer service adviser looking for a company that will offer you training and support with opportunities to grow your career in a safe valued environment? If you are a decisive team player with a strong customer service focus this role could work for you. Are you committed to providing customer satisfaction where communication is the key? Then get in touch today.
If you are looking for a company whose motto is together is better and their culture proves it with positive employees. Do you want an employer that values experience and is working to join the dot between yesterday and tomorrow then this could be that place, if you have any of the below skills hit the apply.
- Be the main point of contact for customers.
- Build relationships quickly and professionally.
- Monitor all incidents through in house system.
- Understand specific customer requirements.
- Be an energetic, positive person.
- Work to ensure full compliance is upheld.
- Be a solutionist.
- Strong team player.
- Good time management skills.
- Team player that enjoys the benefits of hard work.
- Be detail focused.
- Knowledge of IT related products.