A Duty Manager is required for this small country house hotel near Lyndhurst in the New Forest. The hotel is privately owned, has accolades for the restaurant and is popular for weddings and other events. The Duty Manager will report into the owners and assist with the running of the hotel. The successful applicant will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
Duty Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure all departments are running smoothly, particularly F&B
- Be hands on and get involved in all areas
- Undergo training to perform tasks efficiently
- Run shifts in the restaurant and small functions competently
- Be customer focused and deliver excellent customer service
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
Duty Manager Requirements:
- 1 years’ experience working at weddings or in a restaurant
- All round hotel experience, particularly in F&B
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for hospitality and a desire to learn
- Attention to detail
- Package of £15,600, free live in accommodation, free meals
- Excellent training offered
- Opportunities for career progression
- Work in a small, friendly team
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.