|Salary||£8.7 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The successful candidate will receive a rewarding salary of £17,000 PA.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Process orders received from our depots.
• Confirm orders have been received by supplier
• Chase overdue orders with suppliers
• Take a proactive approach to ensure best practice is maintained and built upon on a day to day basis.
Keys Skills and competencies include:
• 2 years experience in a team environment
• Naturally numerate
• Must be able to work as part of a team and be prepared to be flexible as deadlines and priorities sometimes change.
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Must have a good command of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Ability to communicate confidently at all levels is essential
• Knowledge of SAP beneficial but not essential.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the role and are looking for a new challenge, then please send a copy of your up-to-date cv to Olivia.Collins@pertemps.co.uk, apply online or alternatively, call the office on 01283 512225.