You will be required to provide financial leadership to the site in order to drive performance and deliver the site's financial targets through enhanced decision making and robust financial control.
- Support the drive to improve cost efficiency on site by proving clear and insightful performance analysis and reporting.
- Ensure budgets and forecasts are robust and challenging.
- Able to extract and integrate data into a consistent and clear report of performance and will require close working with cross functional stakeholders.
- Support business change projects e.g. new products, business development, site operation.
- Part Qualified Accountant.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of supply chain and standard costs.
- Able to influence site management team in decision making.
- Proactive communicator.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.