Key responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
- Co-ordinating and managing the timely preparation of monthly and quarterly accounts and reports for review by Country FDs and submission to Group.
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are completed to agreed SLAs & deadlines.
- Ensure the robustness and integrity of the results ensuring adherence to internal controls, SOX and local Tax and GAAP requirements.
- Stakeholder management liaising with Country FDs and Group.
- Team management and development.
The company offer an excellent working environment and benefits package that includes bonus, medical insurance, pension and free car parking.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.