Key responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
- Production of monthly Management Accounts and KPIs.
- Business partnering with the Managing Director and other Operational Managers.
- Cash management including production of cash flow forecasts.
- Production of annual budgets, reforecast and costs analysis.
- Payroll and related HMRC filings.
- Ensuring strong financial controls are in place and adhered to.
- Continual review of processes to ensure process improvement and the ongoing development of management reporting.
- Preparation of annual financial statements under FRS102, corporation tax and company secretarial duties.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.