|Salary||£19000 - £23000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Recently graduated in Electrical Engineering and looking for your first position in the industry? Ever thought of Building Services?
If you’d like to be part of a consultancy that can offer you exciting projects, fantastic career progression, support and enjoyment – this is the position for you.
I am working with a consultancy that has grown significantly in the last 5 years to establish a very strong presence around the UK – they are now looking to compliment their office with enthusiastic Building Services Graduate on the electrical side due to their large workload and recent success.
If you either have a bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering with a practical electrical background – this role is certainly for you!
Due to their success, this flourishing consultancy are able to offer not just training and development but sound progression routes for the ambitious individual looking to establish a reputation for not only themselves in the business but the building services market.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:-
- Highly motivated and an enthusiastic individual
- Come from an Electrician background on the tools.
- 17th Edition wiring certification.
- Personable individual with a very keen eye for detail.
- A passion for engineering, looking for a consultancy who can offer progression and development.
- Degree qualified, ideally to MEng level with a degree specified to building services design to help with chartership moving forward.
If you would like further information on this opportunity, please feel free to give me a call on 01392 314052. I am also seeking building services graduates with a couple years of experience behind them so do not hesitate to call if you are interested in new roles.