|Salary||£30000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
My client is a specialist IT agency based in London helping clients improve access to digital services, due to business expansion they are looking for a strong IOS developer to come on board and drive digital projects forward.
The main responsibilities for the IOS Developer include:
• Design and build applications for the IOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new features
• Identify and correct software bugs
• Maintaining quality code
The main skill requirements for the IOS Developer are:
• Proficient with Objective- C or swift
• Expereince with IOS frameworks such as Core data, Core Animation etc
• Expereince with offline storage
• Knowledge with performance and memory tuning
• Proficient understanding of GIT
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Knowledge of low level C-Based libraries is preferred
• Strong knowledge of the Bluetooth protocol will help.
First round interview are now underway please send in your CV for a confidential discussion.
IOS Developer -London -Up to £50,000