|Salary||£16000 - £19000 per annum, Benefits: Pension + Bonus||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
On offer is the chance to gain experience with a national company who are involved in a wide range of property services for both public and private-sector clients.
This multi-disciplined practice has over 25 offices in the UK and works in a variety of sectors including Government, Housing, Commercial, Education, and Healthcare.
The role as a Junior Architectural Technician will see you working closely with the Directors and the Senior Architects within the practice. This would be a great position for someone who is completing a college based architecture course and has 1 day a week studies or someone who has recently graduated from a relevant Architecture based degree.
The Role: Junior Architectural Technician
• Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
• Preparation of building regulation packages
• Utilising latest 3D software and 3d visualisations
• Assisting Senior staff with ongoing projects
The Candidate: Junior Architectural Technician
• Proficient with AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Photoshop
• Strong Technical drawing ability’s and written communication skills
• Be motivated and proactive and able to take the initiative [
• Having a relevant qualification in Architecture or Construction related would be favourable
Please contact Curtis Hunter on 07495896044 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.