|Job Title:||Light Driver|
|Salary:||£7.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Birmingham Drivers|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2017 11:50|
The ideal Driver will meet the following criteria:
- Full UK category B driving licence held for a minimum of 2 years.
- Physically fit (as the role involves an extensive amount of walking from vehicle to vehicle)
- Pro-active and forward thinking
- The ability to work as an individual
- Naturally conscientious, taking care and pride of vehicles whilst driving and parking.
- Driving the vehicles in a professional and safe manner at all times.
- Punctual, friendly and always happy to help
The hours of work are 08:30hrs - 17:30hrs Monday to Friday, with an hourly rate of £7.50 per hour.
The benefits of working for Pertemps:
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Weekly pay
- Contract of employment
- Company pension
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated local consultant (Paul Heard)
If you feel like you have the relevant experience for this job role please click apply or contact Paul on 0121 456 4555, you can also send your CV across to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's