Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Business partnering with budget owners, explaining costs and variances.
- Providing a rigorous focus on cost management and allocation.
- Producing timely, accurate, insightful financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Process improvement work.
- Supporting commercial negotiations and business cases.
The company offer an excellent working environment and salary package including bonus, pension and a range of flexible benefits.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.