|Salary||£55 - £70 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
Location - Derbyshire, UK.
The Education Network is currently searching for passionate and hardworking Teaching Assistants (TAs) to work in a diverse range of settings on either day to day or long term placements. TAs of varying skill and experience levels are welcome to apply at this time.
You will be:
- Assisting in the teaching of classes of primary aged children.
- Motivating and inspiring children in their learning journey.
- Guiding children and making a difference in their education.
The essential criteria for these positions are:
- Teaching assistant qualification (or equivalent experience as a TA)
- Experience working with children within the last two years.
- A clear passion for improving the lives of children and making a difference in their education.
To express an interest, please submit a CV via the link below, and if suitably qualified our consultant will contact you to further discuss the nature of the supply work we can offer.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.