|Salary||£134 - £156 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
The Year 1 role is to start for after October half term. The school requires a strong, experienced (2 / 3 years) with Year 1.
Depending on experience £124 to £134 per day.
The role has the potential of leading to permanent position, Great location for both Public transport or drivers.
If you have experience in Year 1 / Year 2 then fantastic, apply today.
The role offers:-
- Full support of a lovely TA
- Team Teaching with another teacher
- Minimal planning
- Relatively small classes
- Fantastic support
- Long-term or permanent prospects
- Plenty of CPD
- Paid Inset days
You will be:-
- An QTS Primary Teacher
- Able to show that you have a creative approach to teaching
- Happy to work in a really good school
- Willing to look at this role long-term
- Looking for a school with great behaviour
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS