We are seeking an, ambitious, enthusiastic and talented Project Manager to join my clients team. The candidate will have strong project management expertise and experience working on civil engineering and highway projects.
The Project Manager is to deliver multiple on-going projects, to the specified quality, the required programme and to the maximum commercial performance. The role also involves working closely with the Estimating Department, engineers and surveyors to ensure that projects are completed in a safe manner, whilst ensuring customer requirements and expectations are always maintained or exceeded.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience of managing projects within Civil, roads/highways projects of a significant value
- Good working knowledge of contract conditions, CDM regulations, Design Management,
- Programme & Risk Management and cost control including forecasting, actual cost and value reporting
- Knowledge of the NEC contract including the Early Warning and Compensation Event mechanisms
- Degree/HNC in Civil Engineering, or equivalent
- CSCS Cars, SMSTS & First Aid