|Salary||£28000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
The role is suited to a candidate with quality experience gained in the automotive industry. Ability to carry out core quality tasks associated with New Product Introduction, strong customer liaison skills and the ability to take ownership of projects are essential elements of this role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An automotive industry background
- Strong knowledge of the full APQP process and Feasibility Studies
- The ability to compile and update FMEA's and Control Plans
- Experience of compiling full PPAP submissions for new and modified parts,
- The ability to conduct Gauge R&R studies
- Ability to lead Problem Solving activities & compile Corrective Action Reports
- Strong client facing skills, with ability to manage and resolve quality issues as required
- Project ownership and management skills
- A knowledge of pressed metal components will be an advantage, but is not essential
- Full Driving Licence
- HNC, equivalent or higher. Serious consideration will be given to candidates with the necessary qualifications by experience.
- Holding or working towards a recognised qualification in the Quality field
- Good working knowledge of Customer, National and International Quality Standards
- Management Systems Standards; Minimum BS EN ISO: 9000 series (TS 16949: 2002 preferred)
The role is a standard day shift pattern with candidates being able to show flexibility to support the needs of the business when required. There may be a requirement for foreign travel, so the ability to accommodate this as/when necessary will be desirable
In return there is an opportunity to join a company that is consistently winning new business and is currently thriving. Salary offered will be based upon relevant skills and experiences that can be demonstrated in the range of £30000 to £32000.