A Restaurant Supervisor is required for this stunning hotel near Winchester. The restaurant boasts a superb choice of fresh, locally sourced dishes and they cater for weddings and events. The successful candidate will work 5/7 days on a variety of shifts.
Restaurant Supervisor responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of the restaurant
- Assist with stock management and rotas with training
- Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
- Serve customers and provide a welcoming atmosphere
- Supervise and train staff to deliver the correct standards
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Experience at Supervisor level in a hotel restaurant
- A real passion for food, drink and hospitality
- Ability to co-ordinate a small team
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Salary of £16,685
- Great training offered
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Work socials!
Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.