|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Murray|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 11:02|
High-performing National Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. Work to keep our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
•Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
•Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure strong presence in UK.
•Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team.
• Build extensive liaison with other people in the sales team and persons within the company involved in sales related activities.
•Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
•Collating the Weekly/Monthly sales forecast from the CRM system and the sales team.
•Prepare sale/business development related reports and statistics for the board meetings.
•Assist with managing the strategic account reviews (including, organising, preparation and monitoring).
•Updating CRM (where required).
•Sales reporting - providing accurate information to the weekly consolidated reports, trend analysis and pipeline tracking.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Customer services, able to build good lasting relationships with Customers and internally.
• Client-Focused Solutions Experience
• Time Management Skills, work well under pressure and efficiently within time constraints, resilient personality
• Process orientated and have experienced in setting up new processes and working in accordance with these processes.
• Ability to present well, role involves presentations and delivering sales pitches.
• Innovative Thinking - Embraces and champions new ideas
• Brand ambassador - Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the brand and product.
• Ability to Manage Multiple Relationships Simultaneously
• Computer skills/ CRM system management
• Has the ability to successfully operate at both a strategic and tactical level.
• Possessing the ability to work independently and be a self-starter with a strong value set based on integrity, customer focus and expertise.
• Has the ability to be both detailed and/or hands-on. Plus also appreciate the required differences and requirements.
• Possesses a strong value set based on integrity, customer focus (with regular customer contact) and expertise
• Appreciation of costings and an understanding of business finances.
• Knowledge of the Food and drink sector the Food & Drink sector would be advantageous ….although this is not essential.
Working Hours: 8.30pm – 5pm or 9am – 5:30pm
Salary - £30 - £50k DOE
Should you be interested in the above opportunity please submit your cv below or CALL NOW 01132 806807.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Area Sales Manager N/East
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Sales Account Manager
£17000 per annum, Benefits: plus commission (£24,000 OTE)
Team Sales Manager
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Sales and Digital Marketing Manager
£20000 - £25000 per annum