Want to work with an outgoing, successful and dynamic building services team in Plymouth?
With an exciting project portfolio working in project sectors such as distribution, Offices, sustainability, infrastructure and leisure, this Building Services specific consultancy are now on the look out for a Senior/Principal Electrical Engineer to lead projects and manage small engineering teams – is this the role you are looking for?
Offering a unique service this consultancy is all about their client’s needs – a core value which has served them incredibly well for the last 20 years – if you’d like to be part of this team then please just get in touch on the numbers below.
What this company can offer you?
- Social and successful office environment.
- The chance to work on a range of projects around Plymouth and London.
- The chance to work with the areas most successful building services consultancy in the area.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Independence and the chance to run your own projects / teams.
- The ability to work on a range of projects at once, ideally within a range of sectors.
- Competent using software packages such as Amtech, AutoCAD, Dialux, Relux and Hevacomp.
- Revit MEP experience would be highly desirable.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality with a strong attention to detail on your designs.