Reporting directly to the Finance Director the key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner / Senior Management Accountant include:
- Production of the monthly forecast with appropriate and robust tracking to actual and MI, reporting variances as appropriate.
- Working closely with cost centre managers to track monthly actual results vs budget and forecast and providing clear explanations of variances.
- Providing sound commercial / financial analysis on products and sales.
- Producing comprehensive routine and ad hoc MI reports to support and measure the operational performance of the business and departments.
- Delivering the management accounts to senior management team providing high level financial analysis and KPIs with strategic narrative, making recommendations accordingly.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.