Looking to relocate down to the South West? There aren’t many better companies to do so with!
Is working for a consultancy that cares for their employees on a personal level important to you?
Are you looking for a friendly but successful working environment?
If so, I would love to talk to you in further detail about what this medium sized multi-discipline consultancy can offer you!
Regarded as a medium sized business, not only can they offer sound progression and development but exposure to a range of small and large projects local to the south west and UK.
The position you would be working in within Building Services design (HVAC), so experience in the sector is essential at senior level.
The ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic engineer looking to take on more responsibility and gain more independence for their own designs and projects. You will also meet the following criteria:-
- Experience within HVAC design
- Driven to move not only their career forward but the success of the office/business.
- The ability to use software packages such as Hevacomp, IES, TAS and AutoCAD – not all packages are required – Revit MEP would be advantageous.
- Is able to work under pressured environments and adapt to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- The desire to further your career and move into more of a senior position within the short term future.
- Sound progression and development.
- Competitive market leading salary.
- A social and lively working environment.
- The ability to develop your skills within Revit.
- Work enjoyment.
- A consultancy at the start of a major increase in workload with ambition to expand.
- The chance to work for a forward thinking, up and coming building services consultancy.