This role is part time, 20 hours per week, these could be 9 - 2 or 10 - 3, the client is willing to be flexiable, this role would suit and parent returning to work perhaps.
Service Desk Advisor
Days: Monday to Thursday
Hourly rate: £9.23 to £10.00 plus Holiday pay and pension
Location: Stoke Gifford
Start Date: 30/10/2017
Duration: 6 Months
- Handling calls and emails from customers in a professional manner
- Accurately logging incidents and enquiries using the Companies fault logging system
- Following up responses from all the parties involved to ensure the customer’s Service Level Agreements are met
- Regularly updating the customer with the progress being made towards resolution of their incident
- Managing the call queue to ensure customers receive a response from an engineer within the required timescale.
- Ensuring engineers regularly update their calls chasing those with outstanding updates.
- Escalating incidents where appropriate to ensure that the required response level is delivered
- Managing small chargeable work requests, pricing and billing through the Service Desk system.
- Providing central management of Field Engineer whereabouts, ensuring all engineers have called in each morning.
The key factors required for this role
- Take ownership of incidents and manage them all the way through to conclusion
- Fluent English
- Manage customer expectations to ensure the Company is exceed these expectations where possible
- Participate effectively in a team environment
- Management of own workload
- Focusing above-all on delivering responses and resolutions within the timescales set by customer Service Level Agreements
- Foster a ‘can do’ attitude within the team
- ITIL Knowledge would be an advantage but training will be given
The role may also involve:
- Preparing reports as and when necessary
- General administrative duties relevant to the department
if this role is of interest to you, then upload a CV and covering letter to this site