Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 16:30pm
Starting salary of £9.00 per hour.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to) :
- Receive and action daily reactive work requests
- Preparing conference and meeting rooms - furniture movement and setting up.
- Waste management - movement of rubbish to correct designated areas.
- Completing and collating paperwork as required.
- Collection and delivery of lab coats, including recording the movement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Can do, flexible attitude and good at multi-tasking.
- Ability to make decisions on own initiative
- Ability to think forward
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
As a Site Service Technician you will be joining a motivated team, ensuring delivery and performance of services. All employees have a collective responsibility to work in a sustainable and efficient manner, helping to minimise the impact on the environment.
This role as a Site Service Technician is a permanent position with a 12 week probationary period.
Due to the location of this client, own transport will be beneficial.
If you are interested in this position as a Site Service Technician please submit your up to date CV, ensure all contact details are included.