A multidisciplinary design consultancy with offices in London, Leeds and the Middle East are looking to add a Structural CAD Technician to their new office based in Bedfordshire. This is a permanent position for an experienced structural CAD technician to work across a range of sectors including public and commercial.
Successful candidates should:
- Have an ideal minimum of 5 years’ experience on AutoCAD
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Have a proven track record of new and refurbishment projects and working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ideally have Revit experience, desirable but not essential
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
You will be able to work on exciting international projects within a well-established and expanding consultancy and earn a competitive salary.
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Structural CAD Technician role, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to STimson@rgb.co.uk
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.